Tuesday, January 2, 2007

 

The night before my trip

I just got back from a 5 day Chicago/Nashville trip. I went apartment hunting in Chicago and then celebrated New Years in Nashville. I am tired, but excited because tomorrow, I will be travelling to Seattle, WA. Kathleen Stevens, the person in charge of the Michigan Apprentice program has been very helpful in planning my trip out for me, so I feel that I am in good hands.

Tomorrow I will be travelling for more than 8 hours. I plan on sleeping on the plane as much as I can. Then I will check in to my hotel and maybe take a walk around.

My wonderful girlfriend just bought me an Xbox 360 for Christmas, which is great because I have now had a chance to play on Xbox Live. I look forward to talking with Jeff about all things Xbox Live.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?